Le Anh Phuong
Posted on 20 September 2014 by Sysadmins
- Cell signaling and gene regulation in diseases.
- Mechanobiology: how cells interpret mechanical signals to react with the environment by migrating, expressing/suppressing genes; how mechanical and chemical signal affects cell fate; the role of mechanotransduction in cancer and wound healing.
- The role of glucosamine in breast cancer
- Bacteria Signal Transduction - the molecular function of SoxR regulator of thiosulphate oxidation.
- Expression of Tenascin-C by fibroblasts in different geometrical and temporal conditions
- The Linkage Between Mechanotransduction And Gene Expression