Tan Yi Han
Posted on 31 August 2016 by Sysadmins
- 'Klebsiella pneumoniae and interactions with gut mucosa' (Research assistant, Department of Biochemistry, SoM)
- 'Controlled missiles: Targeted treatment of tumors with engineered E. coli' (SPS iGEM 2015 Project, please hyperlink http://2015.igem.org/Team:SPSingapore/)
- 'Mechanism study on the single and combination therapy of panobinostat in acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL)' (UROPS under Dr Allen Yeoh from Department of Pediatrics)
- 'Functional Analyses of a Surface Attachment and Signaling Module essential for Fungal Pathogenesis' (UROPS under Dr Naweed Naqvi and Dr Kou Yanjun of Temasek Life Sciences Laboratories)
- 'Functional Analyses of a member of noncanonical GPCRs, Pth11, and a component of the HOPS complex, Vps39, in pathogenesis of Magnaporthe oryzae' (SP3172 under Dr Naweed Naqvi, Dr Kou Yanjun and He Yunlong of Temasek Life Sciences Laboratories)
- 'Evaluating the Feasibility of Jixueteng in the Treatment of Leukopenia (SP2171)'
- 'Complement dependent entry into host cells by serum-resistant bacteria' (Honours Project under A/P Gan Yunn Hwen, Biochemistry)"
- Tumour biology
- Synthetic biology
- Bacterial pathogens